- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Date Posted: October 24, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Challenge your skills on large lathes and mills to create piston rings for demanding applications. This position requires creative problem solving and dedication to excellence that will put your experience and skills to work on rings that make the world work. You will work with a team where many members have more than 40 years of experience who will help you learn the details of piston ring manufacturing. You will work in a production facility in Glendale, WI that is modern, clean and fully air conditioned. If you are looking for a long-term career with a company that values and respects your knowledge and experience, please apply today.
1st Shift: 5am – 3pm, Monday thru Thursday
2nd Shift: 3pm – 1am Monday thru Thursday
- Operate single/multiple manual production equipment such as grinders, mills and lathes with a focus on safety, quality and efficiency.
- Set-up and machine parts to specification.
- Read and follow detailed instructions to produce a consistent quality product.
- Micrometer and caliper familiarity
- 5 years machining experience
- Strong math skills
- Capability of following shop practices/work instructions
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- a fully air conditioned shop and more!