- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Piston Rings & Sealing Rings for Transmission Applications
Grover Corporation is a leading manufacturer of metallic hook rings for the transmission market. Grover Corporation will produce any ring for any application to meet your unique requirements. We understand that your company and your needs are unique…so are our products and services.
Contact Us Today!
We're here to serve you and your specific needs.Contact Us
- Sizes range 7/8” (22.23mm) in diameter to over 36½” (927.1mm) in diameter
- Frequently used in hydraulic transmissions, hydraulic clutches, torque converters & hydrostatic transmissions
- Used whenever it is necessary to restrict the ring during installations in counter bores, blind assemblies or when passing retaining ring grooves
- Manufactured of piston ring grade cast iron and other materials for performance designed for your specific application
- Standard hook rings conform to the material specifications of SAE J1236
- Bronze alloys and high strength iron are available for customized application needs
- Ease of assembly, excellent sealing performance and long service life
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Related Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?
Industries We Serve
Because every customer has different application needs, Grover provides the value-added service of customized programs uniquely suited to specific piston ring needs.
Heavy Off-Road Vehicles