- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
When Cost Efficiency Is Paramount
Grover specializes in producing cast iron piston rings and G2 Durabar rings. We offer various chemistries to meet a wide range of temperature, speed and size requirements.
- Lower cost
- Grover’s specially-formulated 200 series of iron meets SAE-J1236 specifications.
- Low Friction
- Wear resistant
- Produces consistent pressure against the bore
- GC-211 Cast Iron: Specially designed for piston rings in reciprocating or rotary applications. The microstructure and chemistry of GC-211 cast iron offers the ideal material for wear and lubricity in a wide range of bore materials.
- GC-225 Cast Iron: Designed for high volume rotary applications. GC-225 cast iron offers a homogenous matrix and chemistry, providing excellent wear characteristics.
- GC-607 Cast Iron: Specially designed for large diameter reciprocating engine rings where the ring will experience higher temperature and impacts.
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?