- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Resistant to Stress at High Temperatures
Ni-Resist piston rings are ideal where effective operation at high temperatures and corrosion resistance are critical. Ni rings are especially resistant to stress relieving at high temperatures.
- Thermal expansion coefficients are very similar to stainless steels, which makes Ni-resist piston rings especially ideal in exhaust applications.
- The corrosion resistance in Ni rings is far superior when compared to normal and low alloy cast irons, gray iron, ductile iron and steel.
- Outstanding ability to resist the combined effects of corrosion and erosion in high velocity applications.
- Thermal Expansion
- Corrosion Resistant
- Wear resistant
If you don’t see a material listed here that matches your requirements, let us know and we’ll work with you to create an ideal solution.
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?