- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
A World Piston Ring Leader to the Agriculture, Construction, Material Handling & Sanitation Industries
Grover Corporation is a leader in the mobile hydraulics industry, offering a wide variety of piston rings, ranging from 1/2″ (12.7mm) in diameter to over 90″ (2286mm) in diameter. Accompanied with order management, delivery and packaging solutions, we are dedicated to meet your needs.
Contact Us Today!
We're here to serve you and your specific needs.Contact Us
- Grover’s Permaseal® joint design is the industry standard for hydraulic cylinder service. It is internationally recognized as the best choice in hydraulic cylinder applications.
- Agriculture: Grover piston rings are critical to the operation of a wide range of equipment used in planting, harvesting and processing in farming, where durability in an extreme environment is required.Construction, Material Handling and Sanitation: Grover rings provide the power and strength to move heavy machinery and the controlled movements for a precise touch. They are strong enough to handle the toughest environments and flexible enough to protect sensitive seals and valves.
- Industry standard:-Grover’s Permaseal® joint design is internationally recognized as the best choice in hydraulic cylinder applications.
- Performs better than elastomer compounds in high and low temperatures.
- Superior sealing performance with interlocking joint design.
- Total fluid compatibility.
- Double-acting seal designed to pass open ports
- Because the Permaseal® joint design is bi-directional, fewer rings are required in double-acting applications, and costly assembly errors are eliminated in all hydraulic cylinder applications.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
Related Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?
Industries We Serve
Because every customer has different application needs, Grover provides the value-added service of customized programs uniquely suited to specific piston ring needs.