- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Where Temperature and Pressure is An Issue
Inconel X-750 is used in applications where temperature and pressure are too high for other materials, such as elastomers, urethanes and plastics or even conventional cast iron or low carbon steel rings.
- High strength at temperatures to 1300°F
- Heat-treated material has useful strength up to 1800°F
- Inconel X-750 also has excellent properties down to cryogenic temperatures
- Inconel is a family of austenitic nickel-chromium-based superalloys.
- Oxidation- and corrosion-resistant material.
- Suited for use in extreme environments subject to high pressure and mechanical stress.
- Inconel retains strength over a wide temperature range, where aluminum and steel would deform.
If you don’t see a material listed here that matches your requirements, let us know and we’ll work with you to create an ideal solution
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?