- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
QUALITY SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN
Date Posted: December 18, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you looking for an opportunity to make your mark on a growing organization? Does a position with significant upward mobility sound exciting to you? Would you like to work for a leadership team that’s focused on business growth and career development for employees?
If you said yes AND you have more than 2 years’ experience managing a quality system in a manufacturing environment then we should talk! Send us your resume! If you’d like more information, keep reading!
The Quality System Technician’s Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Oversight of the quality system, including
• Internal & External audits
• Document Control
• Measurement and reporting on QMS performance
• CAR Program Management
• Corrective Actions
• KPI Tracking & Reporting
• PPAP Management
Support Supplier Quality
• 2+ years of relevant Quality Engineering or related experience; NOTE: Must be in a manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated QMS & related audit experience
• Firm grasp of and experience with QMS KPI’s
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Continuing education tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Wellness program
• Long-term disability insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation
• fully air-conditioned shop and more
Sound interesting? If so, send me your resume and let’s talk!
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.