- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Date Posted: August 6, 2018
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
The Quality Inspectors position can be either 1st or 3rd shift (candidates choice) and is located in our new manufacturing facility in Glendale, WI, which is fully air conditioned and updated for Lean and Advanced Manufacturing.
Choose the shift that works best for you!
1st Shift: Monday thru Thursday 5am – 3pm
2nd Shift:Monday thru Thursday 3pm – 1am
Perform final inspections including
- Inspecting incoming raw materials and outgoing product and approving shipment
- Generating and managing NCR and other related reports
- Managing the inspection queue
- Performing dimensional layouts
- 1+ year inspection experience (particular field related experience not necessary)
- Ability to accurately follow detailed instructions
- Ability to measure and read in tenths and to learn to use a micrometer
- Experience with micrometers and other measuring devices a plus
Pay is based on your experience.
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- a fully air conditioned shop and more!