- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Date Posted: October 13, 2021
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you looking for a job where your skills are valued and you are respected? Does the thought of working in an air conditioned shop with a variety of machining equipment designed to produce piston rings excite you? How about working in an environment where we’re updating our processes for Lean and Advanced Manufacturing?
Sound intriguing? Want to be a part of an exciting, GROWING organization? Send us your resume! If you’d like more information, keep reading!
We have opportunities on both 1st and 2nd shifts.
1st Shift: 5am – 3pm, Monday thru Thursday
2nd Shift: 3pm – 1am, Monday thru Thursday
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
• Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Continuing education tuition reimbursement
• Paid holidays
• PTO (Paid Time Off)
• Wellness program
• Long-term disability insurance
• 401(k) plan
• Paid Vacation
• Fully air-conditioned shop and more
• Operate single/multiple automatic and semi-automatic production equipment such as grinders, mills and lathes with a focus on safety, quality and efficiency.
• Set tools and perform off-sets to maintain specifications
• Read and follow detailed instructions to produce a consistent quality product.
• Machine Experience
• Strong math skills
• Attention to detail to run precision equipment
• If you bring a higher level of Machine Operator experience with you, your pay will reflect that experience.