- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Customer Service Representative
Date Posted: January 27, 2022
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the last 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built the company into a global leader producing piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you looking for a challenge? Are you energized by the prospect of turning a frustrated customer around by providing great service?
A day in the life of the Customer Service Representative at Grover Corporation includes taking ownership of customer relationships, creating and tracking orders, anticipating problems and providing creative solutions to exceed customer expectations.
You will be the face of our company to our customers and the voice of our customers to the internal team!
Sound intriguing? Want to be a part of an exciting, GROWING organization? Send us your resume: www.grovercorp.com.
If you’d like more information, keep reading!
• Provide quotes to customers (include lead times)
• Manage customer expectations
• Proactively contact customer and alert of late delivery
• Respond to customer complaints
• Set up new customers in ERP and CRM
• Update CRM and log calls/activities in CRM
• Email customer apology with shipping tracking number
• Monitoring and checking account portals for orders, returns, and quality alerts
• Collaborate with engineering for new parts
• Enter quote in CRM
• Escalate issues to supervisor
• Finalize order after acceptance
• Collaborate with Quality on problem solving
• Track issues on Return Material Authorization form
• Log investigation in CRM
• Locate jobs in process
• Escalate issues to supervisor
• Work with scheduler for delivery commitment
• Back up team members
• Assist order entry person
• Attend feasibility meetings
• Attend one-on-one meetings with supervisor
• Attend daily roundups
• Attend all employee meetings
• Pursue personal development
• Live core values
• Attend Sales L10
• 3+ years of relevant order entry or related experience.
• Demonstrated ability to enter data with zero errors.
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to communicate with customers with a positive attitude.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and ability to work in a team Environment.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.