- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Retains Strength at High Temperatures
René 41 is a nickel-based high temperature alloy. It retains high strength in the 1200/1800°F (649/982°C) temperature range. It is used in applications that require high strength at extreme temperatures.
- Exceptionally high strength
- Oxidation resistant through 1800°F
- Because René 41 is stronger than regular steel it requires more powerful equipment to finish forming
- Used in high strength, high temperature environments where oxidation resistance is of prime importance.
If you don’t see a material listed here that matches your requirements, let us know and we’ll work with you to create an ideal solution
To help you
Got a question for us, or wondering if we can meet your specific application needs?