- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Date Posted: January 15, 2019
Because every customer is unique, Grover provides customized products and customer service programs suited to your individual needs.
As an industry leader, we are able to offer a wide variety of existing solutions, with different sizes, materials and configurations. When that’s not enough, our engineering, purchasing and operations teams work together to develop the specific custom ring that will meet your exact requirements.
Our capabilities include:
- Sizes: From rings 1/2″ (12.7mm) to over 90″ (2286mm) in diameter, with precision tolerances across the dimensional range.
- Features: Grover offers ring features and joint designs to match your pressure and performance requirements.
- Convenient US Location: Grover’s new plant in Wisconsin boasts fast access to transportation hubs for international shipment.
- Quality Management: Grover is one of a select group of companies that can provide ISO 9001-2015 quality management certification.
- Materials: From a wide variety of cast and ductile iron alloys to Inconel, stainless and more, Grover can ensure that the material will be compatible with your application.
- Coating: Grover understands the importance that plating chemistry provides to friction and sealing in the finished product. Grover has experience with many different plating technologies.
Grover has the flexibility to work with you on new projects, difficult ring shapes and new materials and coatings. We can also provide customized delivery programs that match your manufacturing schedules and expectations. But as much as we change and evolve product capabilities, we remain true to the principles that we had when we started the company 90 years ago. It is this philosophy of commitment to customers’ needs that makes us a world-class provider and a global leader today.