What would you
like to know?
Contact us for spec sheets, application help and more information.
Piston Rings and Hydraulic Seals: Customized to Meet Your Needs
Grover designs, manufacturers and supplies a wide variety of piston rings and hydraulic seals. We provide order management, delivery and packaging solutions customized to meet your specific requirements.
As a global leader among piston ring manufacturers, we work closely with engineering, purchasing and operations management to develop the best piston rings and hydraulic seals to meet your specific needs.
When it comes to piston ring manufacturers, we know there are a lot of options.
Here are some reasons our customers choose Grover over the competition:
- From rings ½ inch (12.7 mm) to over 90 inches (2286 mm) in diameter, Grover will produce any ring for any application to meet your unique requirements.
- No matter what material or configuration you choose, Grover offers ring features and joint designs to fit the exact requirements of your applications.
- Grover’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin manufacturing facility is one of a select group of companies worldwide that is certified for ISO/TS 16949 and the Richland Hills, Texas plant is ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- We offer niche products with high-level quality management systems equal to those in the large automotive piston ring markets.
- From Iconel to a wide variety of ductile irons and many other materials, Grover can create a piston ring with the material your application requires.
- We work to ensure the material selected will improve the quality and life of your applications and end products.
- Grover works with you to meet any special plating requirements you have.
- From manganese phosphate to chrome, our hydraulic seal and piston ring coatings offer decreased friction and increased durability to extend the life of your product.