- OEM Customers
- Applications, Rings & Materials
- Piston Rings & Sealing Rings
Date Posted: April 30, 2019
Location: Glendale, WI
Over the past 90 years, the people at Grover Corporation have built a company that is a global leader in the production of piston rings used in industrial equipment and large engines. You see our products in trains, construction equipment, farm equipment and in factories every day. Headquartered in Glendale, Wisconsin, Grover provides customers with personalized customer service, industry leading quality products and partners with them to develop rings that help move the world. With a commitment to excellence and innovation, Grover continually improves to exceed customer expectations.
Are you looking for a fast-paced opportunity in purchasing? Interested in developing and implementing improved procurement policies and controls as the company scales and continues to grow? We’re looking for the best and brightest to take our Purchasing department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in supplier management, purchasing, buying, vendor issues or inventory operations, Grover Corporation is the company for you.
Please apply on our website: www.grovercorp.com.
The Purchasing Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying suppliers and securing best possible prices and terms for goods and services
- Identifying and resolving supplier quality issues
- Collaborating internally for profitability and on-time customer delivery
- Analyzing usage to optimize buy/stock levels
- Investigating and reconciling variances in inventory and invoices
- Assisting with identifying and reducing excess/obsolete inventory
- 5+ years of relevant purchasing or related experience; firm grasp of the fundamentals of enterprise resource computer systems.
- Demonstrated ability to enter data with zero errors
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate with vendors with a positive attitude
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
Grover offers a competitive wage and a generous benefit package
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Continuing education tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Wellness program
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Vacation
- fully air-conditioned shop and more
Grover Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Grover Corporation also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.