What would you
like to know?
Plant Manager in Richland Hills
- Job Location: Richland Hills, TX
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Education: Requires a four year degree in Manufacturing Engineering, or other related discipline.
- Experience: 10 years in the machining industry and 5 years in a supervisory or management capacity.
- Travel: minimum
- Relocation Covered: n/a
Grover Corporation is looking for a Plant Manager who is a difference-maker. At Grover, we understand that the path to a thrilled customer is a thrilled workforce. In other words, we need a plant manager who can bring out the best in our talented, dedicated production team. That’s where thrilled customers come from.
The right person for this position will thrive making decisions and being accountable for the results while helping others achieve their full potential. At Grover, the Plant Manager will be a key member of the senior management team. He or she will have input and direct impact on the future of the company.
- Direct or indirect supervision of overall manufacturing operation
- Planning, direct and oversee the entire Fort Worth manufacturing process to achieve and exceed production, quality, safety and profitability goals and objectives
- Apply Lean Manufacturing initiatives to improve operating efficiency, control labor costs, reduce rework and scrap and deliver quality products on time
- Hire, train, and develop all production and maintenance workers for the plant
- Work with Milwaukee and Texas management teams to help develop and execute the overall manufacturing strategy
Grover Corporation has aggressive growth plans and is poised to seize considerable market-share. If you’re looking for a major role where you can make a big difference, this might be a great opportunity for you.
- Qualifications: • A minimum of 10 years in the machining industry with at least 5 years in a supervisory or management capacity. • Some college with a focus on mechanical engineering or other related discipline. Four year degree is strongly preferred. • Excellent oral and written communication skills. • Experience managing teams to high performance standards.
- Benefits: Great benefits - progressive management team - stable industry!
- Application Instructions:
Thank you for your interest in the Plant Manager position for Grover Corporation in Richland Hills, TX. During our recruiting process we ask that all of our candidates complete an online survey called the Culture Index. This is simply a survey asking you about you. To move you through the interview process quickly, please have this survey completed and resume uploaded.
We will contact you if there are any issues and let you know the next step in our recruiting process if you match our qualifications. There are many candidates and we ask for your patience during this process. Best of luck and thank you for applying at Grover Corporation!
Culture Index Link: https://ciims.cindexinc.com/job/5d39c8